Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Tag 2011

Questions:
What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Got to spend time on a labor and delivery floor and newborn nursery. Most awesome experience of my life!


Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I didn't make any for last year. I always joke and say that I will quit smoking and doing crack/heroin but if you know me i'm a huge hater of smoking and drugs haha.

Did anyone close to you give birth? My sister in law :) I now have two adorable nephews.

Did anyone close to you die? No thankfully.

What countries did you visit? The good ole US of A

What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? An associate degree in Nursing :)

What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory? 2/11 (my birthday) and 5/24 (our one year wedding anniversary)

What was your biggest failure? Getting a C which sucks because it was really an 83 but we use that stupid grading scale.

Did you suffer illness or injury? Unfortunately I suffer illness a lot.

What was the best thing you bought? Lots of nail polish

Where did most of your money go? Makeup and food

What did you get really, really, really excited about? Hanging out in Wilmington with two of my best friends

What song will always remind you of 2010? Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry

Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Mostly Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner
c) richer or poorer? Poorer just because Panera makes less than UPS at Christmas

What do you wish you'd done more of? Spent more time with family. I miss my family more than anything and school all week and work every weekend really sucks.

What do you wish you'd done less of? Procrastination

How will you be spending New Years? Um I got in bed at 11:45 and laid next to Clay watching the ball drop and then bed because I had to get up at 5:15

What was your favorite TV program? The Closer

What was the best book you read? I re-read Angels and Demons which is an amazing book

What was your greatest musical discovery? Lil Wayne rediscovery and Lady Gaga (Paparazzi in particular)

What did you want and get? The ability for my husband and I to get a degree in something we love

What did you want and not get? To have less illness

What was your favorite film of this year? Inception

What did you do on your birthday? Ate crab legs and just spent time with Husband, Mom and Dad

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Less illness

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Same as always...comfortable

What kept you sane? Amazing friends

Who did you miss? Any family I didn't get to see

Who was the best new person you met? Although I met her in 2008 my friend from school and I got a lot closer.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: If you have anxiety at all. Keep your mind busy and you will feel much better. Anxiety is the enemy of a still mind.

Was 2010 a good year for you? Why? I feel like it really was a great year with school.

What was your favorite moment of the year? 3 straight nights of dancing with my best friends.

Where were you when 2010 began? Hanging out with my family and watching movies.

Where will you be when 2010 ends? Same as last year

Did you make any new friends in 2010? New work friends and some new school friends.

What was your favorite month of 2010? February for my birthday and any summer month.

How many different states / provinces did you travel to in 2010? Umm none

What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2010? Definitely Inception

What was your favorite record from 2010? Um by record i'm hoping you meant song and that would be Bottoms Up

How many concerts did you see in 2010? None

Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010? Yes :)

Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010? Not one. Well I did have my wisdom teeth out so that is probably it.

What was the worst lie someone told you in 2010? You probably won't get dry socket.

How much money did you spend in 2010? Wayyy too much

What was your proudest moment of 2010? Having 2 patients before any other nursing student :)

If you could go back in time to any moment of 2010 and change something, what would it be? Not taking off time this summer to visit family more.

What are your plans for 2011? Graduate nursing school, pass the NCLEX-RN, move back in with my husband and get a job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment