Monday, March 29, 2010

Day in the life....sorta

I am going to start something totally new on my blog along with all the beauty and personal posts. For each day (school work willing) I am going to post about 10 pictures of my day. They may indicate what I have done that day or just be random things that I chose to take a picture of. Once I get a newer camera I may decide to film actual videos but until then this will have to do. I have a Nikon Coolpix (well it's my dads) that takes excellent photos but horrible videos. This can be a fun way to see what I do and also a way for me to de-stress thanks to the pressure to stop and look around me for fun photos. Either way I hope you all like it and if not...oh well :)

Photos will begin either tonight or tomorrow :)


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your posts! 2 days ago I posted on twitter about doing the same thing. Two great minds think a like!! xx

    -Timeless Fashionista

    ReplyDelete