Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break - Personal Post

Only 6 days until Spring Break :). Ah I am so excited. We are going to an island about 3 hours away from where we are now. My grandparents have had a house there for years so we get to bring our cats with us. They have been to the beach house before but last time my sister had her dog there. Needless to say they will probably enjoy this trip a bit more.  We are also bringing our modem and router so we will have wireless internet. Meaning I can film videos and I can do blogtv :). Our only plans are laying on the beach and eating a lot of food. Which sounds wonderful to me!!!  I am about to run out of my Revlon Colorstay foundation in 110 or Ivory so I'm banking on getting a tan. I have 2 darker shades that I can use as I get tanner. I seriously cannot wait!

On a side note other than text about my youtube videos and pictures of various things what type of posts would you guys like? I'm excited to get some more posts up but I want to write about things you guys are interested in. Just let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment