Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Heyyy

Hey Guys!

I am hoping this is a good way for me to keep in touch when I can't make videos and without the 140 twitter limit haha. I have been loving my blogtvs. I have met so many amazing people and had some great nights until 4 am chatting with them. I am planning on doing two tutorials this week or maybe this weekend. First one will be a light pink and grey everyday look. Second one will be the much requested pink and black smokey eye. I am wondering if you all have any ideas for tags or other videos I can quickly do when I am busy. I had to return my dads camera so he could take it with him on a trip to Florida. When my parents get back from Florida i'm going to steal...well borrow :) it again and film some vlogs or videos when i'm out and about. I'm really thinking about getting a flipcam or another camera for youtube and also just life in general. However, I will have to decide between a camera and the Mac To the Beach collection. As you can imagine I am dying for this one to come out and definitely want to get a few things. That's the reason I haven't been purchasing make up lately. I will film some videos with his camera and see how that goes to help decide what I want to get.


No comments:

Post a Comment