Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hello

My absolute newest obsession is the bluish pink blush in the coastal scents 10 color blush palette. Seriously it is amazing! It looks scary and is even more terrifying when you see how much goes onto your brush but it is beautiful. I got the idea for it once TiffanyD did her perfect blush application video. I think that was it at least. But she suggested using a bluish tone which I am shocked at how pretty it is. I have a very pinky skin tone when i'm warm so this bluish tint goes on so pretty. I'll post a picture to show exactly which one I love.
(Top Center) It is much more vivid in person


In other news Sex and the City 2 comes out next week. I'm super excited about it. I got hooked on SATC many years ago when it would come on tbs at 11 and 11:30 each night. Then one Christmas my mom bought me all the dvds and I watched them all the way through in like 2 days and it was ridiculous. I had watched them all on tv so the HBO version...umm not the same at all.  I just really really love the show. I know some people say it's silly and stupid and whorish or whatever but I just feel like it's a great plot line and the characters are so likeable. Needless to say my butt will be watching it as soon as I can and then i'll add the dvd to my collection as soon as it's out.  Now I feel like I need to re watch it from the very beginning. Are there any other SATCaholics out there???

My other love is the To The Beach collection. I plan on getting the pink blush which I believe is hipness. I also plan on getting the marine life powder which is just amazing by itself. I might also get the golden lipgloss which looks perfect for summer. These are my anniversary gifts so I get so much money to spend on whatever. I have to balance that amount between make up and new pants. As you all know if you watched my OOTD none of my pants fit me at all. I was wearing a size 12 and now i'm in a size 8 so my 12's make me look like a fool. I really want the powder, blush and also mac's creme blush in lady blush. Then I have to decide where I can maximize my money on pants. Even though most of you probably don't like it I'll definitely be at walmart where the jeans are are super cheap and awesome :) Just like your mom ;)

1 comment:

  1. I definitely am going to get the blush palette... It's gorgeous! I'm going through a major blush phase right now LOL

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete